Currently, Google Adsense is the best CPC Ad network. It also allows the blogpsot bloggers to publish ads on their blogs. Every blogger's aim is to increase the blog traffic and earnings. So a blogger is learning new things everyday to get more income from Google Adsense. Generally, a blog is getting huge traffic from PC users. Nowadays, people use mobile phones to surf the web.
30 percent of a blog's traffic comes from mobile devices. Most of the bloggers who use "Blogger" as their blogging platform are unable to make money from mobile traffic. If the mobile version of your blog does not show Ads, then solely you are getting page views only but earning none. Then what is the use of being an Adsense publisher who simply cannot make income from his blog's mobile traffic? Having unique articles is not only enough to generate money but a blog having responsive design with ads can only do the job.
Blogger platform provides two different kinds of templates. One is the web version template and another is the mobile version template. There is not much of options to access the mobile version template in blogger. In this post, I'm going to tell you simple tricks to display ads on mobile version of blogger/blogspot template.
My Blog's Mobile Version Templates is Showing Adsesne ads ð
Step 1: Enable Ads on BLog
- First of all, you need to enable ads on blog. To do this, go to Blogger > Login > Dashboard > Earnings.
- Click on Yes radio button on Show ads on blog option.
- On the Display option, choose the location to display ads on your blog.
- Click on Save settings.
Step 2: Customizing Mobile Version Template
- Go to Template.
- On the Mobile section, click on setting gear option beneath it to customise mobile template.
- Tick on Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices radio button.
- Choose mobile template as Default.
- Click on Save.
- That's all.